READ OUR IGNORANT RANTS OR CLICK THE BANNER BELOW, BUY SOME ART & FEED SOME STARVING ARTISTS.

Photobucket

Monday, January 25, 2010

Chat Roulette!



Ok, so there's this site called chatroulette.com. The homie Big Cat put me up on it. You cam chat with random people all over the world. Picks people by chance...don't wanna talk to their ugly ass? Hit the "next" button and it finds another random person. Today, like 20 seconds after I signed on..I see this chick. She says "what's up," I respond back. Then I realize it's fuckin Jessica Alba! No shit, swear on my life! LOL! She asked me how I was doing and I responded..."Jessica?" She looked puzzled for a sec and asked me why I called her that. I said, "either your Jessica Alba or her damn twin!" She laughed and said, "Ok, good call dude! You got me!" Then she hit next and the cam changed to someone else...I was like "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Whether you believe me or not, that shit really happened. I'm still trippin out. LOL!

AND...after about an hour and a half later...who do I run into AGAIN! Yup, that's right! The universe did not want me to go with just a story and no proof! God is good! =) So before she had the chance to NEXT me again...I grabbed the snapshot! She said..."You look familiar, lol" and bounced.



-"CAPS" 1/3 of the Piece Riot Crew

1 comment: